1. Only MASC clients qualify for membership. Upon registration, an enrollment fee of R300 is payable. This amount is redeemable on the member’s first treatment purchased. Only one account per member is allowed.
2. Every R1 spent is equal to 1 point for retail products only. 100 points are equal to R1 off. Accumulated points are valid for 12 months. The points may be redeemed in the form of a voucher before they expire and will be valid for a further 12 months from date of issue. Should the voucher not be used within this period, it will be forfeited. The voucher can only be used towards retail purchases and not treatments.
3. Members may redeem their accumulated points for any retail purchases offered by MASC Laser Clinic. Points cannot be redeemed for cash nor treatments and they have no value until presented for redemption of goods as mentioned above. Points cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
4. Status level (Silver, Gold, Platinum) discounts will only be awarded on presentation of a MY MASC membership calendar at the time of payment.
5. Points obtained on purchases that have been refunded will be revoked.
6. The MY MASC membership calendar received after registration is and will remain the property of MASC Laser Clinic and must be returned on demand. Only the registered member may redeem the points earned on the account and/or receive the benefits of the member’s spend.
7. It is the member’s responsibility to advise MASC Laser Clinic as soon as possible in the event of loss or theft of the member’s MY MASC membership calendar. MASC Laser Clinic accepts no responsibility for any unauthorised use of the membership calendar. MASC Laser Clinic will void the lost or stolen membership calendar and reduce the member’s exposure to further loss of points. Any points will be transferred to a replacement calendar.
8. MASC Laser Clinic reserves the right to cancel any membership in the MY MASC loyalty programme and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any member(s) for reasons that include, but are not limited to: 1) violation of any or all of these terms and conditions; 2) misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of the MY MASC loyalty programme; 3) violation of any national law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges; 4) failure to pay for purchases; 5) a cheque or payment of any kind is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason; 6) a debit or credit card payment is contested for any reason and payment stopped; 7) commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this programme; 8) more than one active account per member; or 9) action, in any other way, to the detriment of the MY MASC loyalty programme or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by MASC Laser Clinic in its sole discretion.
9. MASC Laser Clinic reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions or any rules related to the programme at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
10. Any such changes in these terms and conditions will be available on www.masclaser.co.za and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the website for a reasonable period of time. MASC Laser Clinic will attempt to notify members regarding major programme changes, but will not be liable for failure to do so, and all members will nevertheless be bound by such changes.
11. MASC Laser Clinic reserves the right to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the MY MASC loyalty programme at any time and at management’s exclusive discretion. MASC Laser Clinic will make every reasonable effort to provide advance notice of its action(s) to all members. MASC Laser Clinic accepts no responsibility should any member(s) not receive advance notice of its intention to restrict, suspend, discontinue or cancel the MY MASC loyalty programme.
“I just had a follow-up Visia scan, after being on the my masc loyalty programme for one year. The scan showed that my skin hasn’t aged one day, in fact, my skin looks better than it did two years ago!”
– Liza (38), part time student and full time mom of three.