Please keep in mind that this product might cause a retinoid reaction.
This is a breakthrough in anti-aging skincare. We all know retinol is good for skin, but its super-potent retinoic acid (RA) form is ten times more so. The only problem is that RA is a prescription drug, so it’s out of our reach – until now! Lamelle successfully created a proprietary new RA analogue that, delivers all the skin benefits without a prescription and risk for a reaction.s is the highest-concentration non-prescription Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) available. No one thought you could deliver pure ascorbic acid in this high concentration safely. Lamelle created Correctives Vita C 30 with 30% ascorbic acid – and it’s proven safe and effective. Use it for more intensive age correcting results or if you’re exposed to more free radical damage than normal (smokers, road runners or those who spend more time outdoors).
– Improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Smoother more resilient skin
– Improved exfoliation
– Product penetration
– Removal of elastosis
– Night-time use only!
– After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2–3 small pea-sized drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
– Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
– Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
– It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
– As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
– Stop the use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments.
– Do NOT use it during pregnancy.
– A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously.
– Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening)
3% Patented retinoic acid analogue, Lipid-based serum